11/15/10

The Norwegian Adventure | The End Is Near...

the ugly truth

Well folks, the Norwegian Adventure is in its final days… and then there were 6 (days that is).

So in the interest of being completely in the moment for my final days, I am going to suspend posting until my return to Canada. I don’t want to look back and wish that I had spent these last days with my cousin- gossiping, joking with each other and enjoying many rum and cokes; running after a bi-polar 2 year old, who loves to watch Disney’s Cars over and over; or kissing a 1 month old who changes by the hour- instead of editing photos of what has been an amazing time; because there will be plenty of time for that.

It’s amazing how time flies, people say it all the time, but it truly feels as though I just landed in Stavanger-sans luggage- and began this journey. And even though I have one more week, my heart is already beginning to ache at the thought of leaving. Although I miss home- my bed, my friends and the many comforts that mean “home” to me; - I’ve been made to feel at home here and I will miss this place- that has given me the clarity that I needed badly; and the moments with my cousin reminiscent of a time when we were kids- it’s nice to know that even though we are all grown up, that we can still be big kids together! So I owe it to myself, my cousin and those two little babes, to spend my time- all of it- with them.

I’ll be back next week, with a full round up of the insane amount of photos I have taken and my list of favorite moments- which is going to be a task in and of itself, as there have been so many good times!

Have a wonderful week everyone! See you on the flipside ;)



Follow my blog with bloglovin'!
and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. I'm aching for you. What an awesome adventure for you! It's been fun to view it through your eyes. Enjoy your last days. Savor your time with your cousin. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss your posts and beautiful pics, hope to see you on here soon sometime :)

    ReplyDelete