The Norwegian Adventure | Substantially Less Words and a Call for Help


Well folks, this is a first- I have nothing to say. I know- shocker! But what I do have for you are some shots from the fireworks display we attended this weekend- put on by my cousin’s sons school, in honor of some holiday where they burned a man at the stake; it’s all a little morbid to me, but you don’t have to twist my arm to get me out to a fireworks display!

Although next time I might spike my hot chocolate with some Bailey’s- by the end I was freezing my ass off.


And a question for anyone out there who might have a good answer- how does one shoot/edit fireworks pictures? I had a hell of a time shooting- my timing was way off- and editing- I didn’t have much quality material to work with; so I ended up just doing what I normally do, which I'm not loving. I would love some advice, or a link to a helpful and easy to follow tutorial online.

Well look at that, I did have something to say!


Follow my blog with bloglovin'!


  1. Oh I love Baileys :) And that sounds like a very interesting holiday!

  2. ooh, what a pretty display. and hot chocolate with bailey's in it has to be the absolute greatest thing i've ever heard of. that sounds delicious AND useful. i can't believe i never thought of doing that.

    Vogue Gone Rogue

  3. Nothing better than Baileys and... well anything. I sure that the Baileys would have taken the edge off of such a horrible reason to celebrate. The pictures you captured are amazing.


  4. beautifulllllll pics darling! and it's okay not to have much to say sometimes! we still want to hear from you ...

    xoxo Haleigh @ BB

  5. Thanks for the comments guys! I always love to hear from you:)